Rent the Grace
The Grace Museum offers five unique rental spaces to accommodate a wide variety of events from parties and weddings to school functions to a unique setting for your next business meeting. We can host large and small groups for occasions from the formal to the informal. The Grace is the perfect venue with vintage charm and historic appeal, centrally located in downtown Abilene.
Rentals are available seven days a week, Monday-Sunday. A security deposit is required in order to confirm all reservations (see details below). Additional equipment, technology, and services are available to meet the needs of your specific event.
Host your event with style in one – or all – of our unique venues.
From formal to casual, we have the right space for you!
Complimentary Services Included with all Rentals:
- Professional setup and breakdown of tables and chairs for your event according to your individualized event floor plan.
- Recently-remodeled kitchen that includes a food warmer, commercial refrigerator, modular prep tables, and ice machine.
- Recently-remodeled Brides Room with amenities, the perfect setting for your bridal photos!
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment that includes a QSC sound system, projectors and screens, and much more!
- Two mobile event bars for easy beverage service at your event.
- Accent lighting to enhance your event.
- Free parking with handicap-accessible options for your attendees.
For more information, to view available space, or to book your event, please email or call Events Manager Thomas Pierce.
The Grace Garage
- Rent 4 Grace Spaces for $2,175 (Historic Ballroom, Courtyard, Loggia, Rooftop Terrace)
- Rent any 3 of the Grace Spaces listed above for $1,975
- Rent any 2 of the Grace Spaces listed above for $1,825
- Rent the Historic Ballroom for $1,195
- Rent the Courtyard for $1,195
- Rent the Rooftop Terrace for $995
These rates include access to all special amenities offered by the Museum, as well as usage of your rental space the day before
(1 pm – 7 pm) and the day of (10 am – 12 midnight) your event.
Accent lighting is provided in the Historic Ballroom, Courtyard, and Rooftop Terrace and may be utilized at no additional cost. Ballroom lighting includes uplights positioned by the columns on the south, north and west walls. Courtyard lighting and Rooftop Terrace lighting includes clear white strung lights (permanently installed). Reservations for the Historic Ballroom, Courtyard, Loggia, and Rooftop Terrace require a $200 refundable security deposit.
*Sunday rentals 10 am – 10 pm available at a special discounted rate! Call for details.
A distinctive, rentable meeting space in the heart of downtown Abilene, The Grace offers high-class and stylish corporate environments which cater to all of your needs.
Hold your professional gatherings or meet potential business partners in the comfort of our corporate event spaces. Accommodations include free parking, free wi-fi, smart technology and videoconferencing equipment, and complimentary water and coffee.
Loggia (1st floor)